Saturday, February 6, 2016

Challenge in a Good Way: Shimelle and the Selfie

So on Monday's Shimelle
will be having a new challenge up on her blog.
I am SO excited about this!!
I have really needed challenges
to get me going creatively.

Her first challenge was to make a page
with a selfie.
So I took that challenge Shimelle,
and it was so fun.
I also used old product,
really old, look at that Tim Holz goodness,
and then used Shimelle's "True Stories" 
+ some Maggie Holmes
and other straight up goodnesses 
from me stash.


This was a wood veneer from a kit last year,
sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine.  =)
I LOVE her navy shine.
Oh goodness,
it is a fav!


May Flaum has really reignited my button love.


Tucked in some Maggie goodness too.


This page was SO much fun!!
Thanks Shimelle for the challenge.
Bring on Monday!! =)


Blessings,
dawn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there, sweet thang! Sure have missed you. This is adorable! (as are you!) Head on over to WM - this week is the 200th prompt celebration. (there may be prizes... :D )xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete