Friday, January 24, 2014

@ 9 Months.....

Hi there sweet thangs!!!
I hope you are having a FABULOUS
day!!

Well this is week 2 of SSS
Monday Challenges for me.
YAY!!

This one was a little bit more of a 
challenge for me.
I find letter challenges 
a little tough,
only because I always
want the unique factor 
to find its way into my pages,
and with letter challenges 
I always seem to gravitate
toward the obvious.
Yes I am cool like that.

So I pulled out my CKC January kit
for inspiration 
and there was the "a"
i needed in the form of a big ole
@.
Perfect.

This is my beautiful stepson's wife
pregnant with precious Ara
born January 16th, 2014.
Oh sweet mercy.....


Heidi Swapp's lovely,
(delicious really)
banner.


And my "a".
Yep a big ole @ sign.
LOVE.IT.


Really didn't know what I was gonna 
do with said 
big ole @ sign,
but it is 
perfect
in this LO.


The lovely Alison Kreft camera.
Maggie hearts
&
Heidi Color Shine.



Enamel dots.


Chipboard photo corners.
Yes please.


Doilies,
camera,
beautiful baby belly.
Check, Check & Check.


Oh yes,
this came together 
quite nicely.
LOVE.
COMPLETE LOVE.
For this girl,
and her girl.


Thanks for stopping by,
and do please check out 
Monday Challenge.
It is the bomb diggity!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~ 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that ampersand looks just as ready to give birth as momma! What a perfect highlight to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page Dawn - and congratulations on the latest addition tou your family - welcome Ara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete