Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gossamer Blue November Kit LO #1

So for the first time this month, 
I have signed up for a kit club.
I researched and I kept
coming back to Gossamer Blue.
So I decided that I would try them out.

I received my first kit in November.
And loved it!
And set about a challenge I am making for myself.
I am gonna make four LO's completely
with the kit each month.
The only things I am allowing myself to use
besides the kit is:
Adhesive =)
Big Shot 
Punches
Mist
Masks 
Paint

So here is LO #1.  
This picture.....
Oh my goodness!!!
This babe,
cracks.me.up.


The elements in the kit were really great.
I LOVE the arrows.
I took this wonderfully big
arrow and misted it in blue.
It is such a wonderful big element.


The Thickers in this kit 
are seriously amazing!!!
The are flocked in this fantastic,
sparkly blue.
Word up y'all!!

I punched this arrow up
and used a stamp and embossed it.
It gives some dimension to this lovely arrow.

This journal spot is one of the cut a parts.
And then these banners were part of the printables.
The printables in this kit are fantastic!!
I added some of the Heidi Swapp rubons.  
So amazing!!!
They work SO well!!


I am so excited to work with this kit.
So we are on to LO #2.  

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment