Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CKC Challenge #1, Layout #2

For Challenge #1 over at the CKCB,
we were to be inspired by one of the DT.
And there is some loveliness to be had,
let me tell ya!!

I was SO inspired by this page over at 
She is a mainly digital scrapper,
and this is a digi page.
But I loved it so much I wanted to give it a go,
even though I am not a digi scrapper.


So here we go.....
I was SO inspired by the balloon
and knew this little beaut was in my kit
so I started there.

And I had this adorbs picture of me
and Sir Cuteness (the gbabe) and my son Dak.
They definitely surround me with love!


I heart banners!  
I use them a lot, and mainly I make them myself.
I cut and sew, stack and fluff.  
I find that they add so much fun
and dimension to my pages.
Yep, they're a fav =)


This lovely little darling was on the sticker sheet,
and I knew it had to go on this page.
I added some twine and gave it
a little "gently blowing in the breeze"
kinda look =)


And then of course, added more twine,
because after all, I do love me some details.


I did some sewing and stick pinning
and distressing of the sewed edges.....


And I mixed and matched my title.
Because ya know, that's what I do =)


And Voila!!
Love it!!!


Thanks again Angela for the GREAT inspiration!!
It was great fun taking a digi page 
and making it a paper and glue page =)
GREAT FUN!!!

I hope y'all have a.....
Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty Kind of Day ~~

7 comments:

  1. Great choice for a lift - that page is so lovely.
    And you have created such a breezy, fun knock-off! Lots of great detail & crafting :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Petrii this looks fabulous.Your colours and details are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love your loops of twine !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is so cute. I love banners, and your layers too. Such a lovely scraplift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, gorgeous balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great interpretation of the page - I can see the inspiration but the page is all yours! That gently floating away balloon is just gorgeous. I love me some banners too *wink*!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that you were able to take inspiration from a digi LO.. I'm not sure I could have.. but great job!

    ReplyDelete