Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Great Glittered Egg ~~ LLL

So this is a page that I'm linking to Ashli's LLL (Layout Love Linky).

This page I patterned off of a page I saw on Shimelle's blog.

This started with this beautiful boy, and a white blank sheet.


I added this wonderful arrow and sewed it on and then added some marker.  Love the results.


This was the first time I have sewed Thickers on.  How fun is this?


Added lots of bibs and bobs =)


Lots of stamping and twine and oh this boy.
This gorgeous boy!!!



Our eggs turned out so very pretty and glittery!!
And I love this boy and this page so much!!!


Thank you for stopping by.

And go by and check out Ashli's blog.
It is simply FAB!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Krafty Kind of Day ~~

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is a really lively and fun layout. Love how you used all the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Saw this in Camp Scrap and you know that I totally LOVE it!!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your style reminds me of Ashli's, and is just as awesome! Yes, sewing on thickers looks very fun... hopefully I can get a sewing machine soon and try it out hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how happy this is and the fact that you are in it! I have never tried to sew directly on my alphas cause I'm too scared the needle is gonna break BUY I am gonna try ity this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that textured background! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete