Thursday, June 27, 2013

Better Together ~~ Finishing up my June Kit

So this is the first month I can actually say
I have used up all my full sheets of patterned paper.
WOOT!!
Well technically, I have the last LO currently in progress
on my desk, but after it is complete, my PP for my CKC
June kit is all used.  SO HAPPY!!!
Trying even to use a lot of my scrap pieces on my last page.
I am really liking this and so is my stash =)

So for this one, I used this adorbs PP I got on a clearance table
at my LSS.  It is actually a valentines paper, but you'd never
know it unless this was a February LO.  Love these heart balloons.
And these two in the pic.

This is my baby sis, Dena and her daughter, my adorable niece Becca.
These two are so sweet and so very much a like.
Its uncanny I tell you.

Anyway.....

I cut 1/2' off of the top and side of my PP and backed it on a piece
that has made many a CKC kit, but hadn't made it onto a page.
Well this would be the month.  I LOVE it!!!  You can't really tell,
but the back ground is pink glittered stripes.  So pretty.



I sewed on the "Today" piece,
and layered and mixed and journaled
and layered and mixed some more.
Details people, its all in the details for me =)


A little fussy cutting.....


I got this thread at a garage for .10.
Score.
I love the color and it worked SO well on this LO.


Smile.
=)




I used a sketch from May's Camp Scrap that was suppose to be a really easy sketch.
I have a way of making easy hard I tell ya.
But it worked out beautifully =)


Thank you for stopping by!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the CKC team Dawn!
    What a super design on this layout - the candy stripe border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Hi Dawn welcome to CKC from another newbie.We will have fun,I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one newbie to another - congrats :)

    ReplyDelete