Wednesday, August 1, 2012

~~ Sentimentally Speaking ~~

This is the first time I am linking up with SimonSaysStamp Challenge.
This week's challenge was to make something with a sentiment,
so I decided to take my add on CKC card kit and make a couple of cards.  

I found a card on Pinterest that I liked,
so I decided to do a little scrap lifting and
Voila'!!!

Lovely card!!


A close up
detailing the details =)


I actually made this card first.....
Love the colors.....
and the vintage page in the middle.


Let's detail it, shall we?


This was SO fun!!

Have a Beautiful Blessed and Lovely, Crafty Kind-of-Day ~~

4 comments:

  1. Dawn, I LOVE your texture and detail! Beautiful jon on these cards :) Thanks for linking up with SSS&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You got into play mode and made some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...I love vintage touch and all details. Really great job!!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards and great sentiments! Wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! I hope to see many more cards from you.

    ReplyDelete