Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let's have another set of CKC July Kit LO's Shall we?

Why yes we shall!

Well, I am still working on my friend's Birthday Scrapbook.
I am almost complete.
YAY!!!

This LO has so many fun techniques and dimension.


I love little details.....


And twiney love.....
Oh and Washi tape love.....
And Washi tape banner love.....
=)


And my new favorite embellie.....
Twiney love wrapped around a pop dot.....


This LO is not my fav,
but it does use up some paper and elements 
I've had in my stash for a very long time.
So that is good.
And we can't have every LO our favorite right?


To help me like it better,
I took my Versamark pen 
and heat embossed the bicycle on the page.
So fun!!


And again with my fav homemade embellie =)


Add some chipboard buttons and a regular button (all old stash).....
some black inky dots and some pen work on my letters,
and suddenly I like this LO much better.
YAY!!!


And now for one of my fav LO's lately.....
This pic just cracks.me.up!!


I square punched some paper and turned them and put some fun elements on them.


Some more fun punchy squares with....
yes, my fav new homemade embellie.
Love.

Dun.....
Dun.....
Dun!!!!!

These LO's were so fun and this birthday book is almost complete.
YAY!!!

And I am using up lots 'O stash.
Puts me in my happy place =)

Have a beautifully, Blessed & crafty kind of day ~~

3 comments:

  1. I love the little touches you add to your pages. I'm going to have to wrap some twiney love around some pop-dots too! Thanks for all the great ideas encompassed on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great to use up old stash! I love the photo on the first one :-) Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job using the stash! I like your idea of putting embellishments onto those squares :)

    ReplyDelete