Friday, June 15, 2012

Dream Big

So my dear Mr. Winslow and I are working on my scrap room.
Can I get a WOOT-WOOT?!!

I am SO excited!!

We should have it moved in this weekend.

So I have not been scrapbooking much,
but been researching organizing things instead.
I am so very happy with getting things organized as I go.
This is much needed in my cottage corner of the scrapbook world.

OK, well I did however manage to squeak this page
in for "Camp Scrap" over at May's blog.


This is a page I did in my
"One Little Word"
album for 2012.

My word for this year is Grace,
and like last year,
God has given me additional
insight into the word
He chose for me.

Last year, my word was
Steadfast,
and out of that came
Gratitude,
and I made a Gratitude mini to go along with my SB last year.

Well this year,
my add on phrase is
Dream Big.

Out of God's beautiful Grace,
He has asked me to Dream Big this year.
To Believe Him for things that are bigger than my ability
to make happen.
Now isn't that what dreams are made of?

This picture was taken back in April
by a dear budding photographer friend of mine.

She just seems to capture those little, tiny moments.
She has a gift.
Love.

Then she did her little magic and this shot was born.

So for "Camp Scrap" we were to do a confetti burst,
and May did a video to walk us right on through it.
It was fantastic!!
I learn so much from her.

So I did my confetti burst on the side with my birdie
chipboard as the "anchor".

I do way more mini's than LO's,
but have decided to really start focusing more techniques on LO's,
because I have an ever-growing picture library,
and really want to record these memories.

Details:

My pic is 5x7.
I wanted it larger to really draw your eye to my gray haired part line =)
hahahaha

anyway.....

I masked, inked, sprayed and distressed.....
Put some washi love at the bottom
and added a pretty LARGE journaling block on the side,
and it just felt unfinished,
so added a couple of tim holtz flowers and
Voila!!
Done.


A little close up of bursti love.


Much Crafty Love ~~ dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment